Terms of Service
These standard terms of sale ("terms of sale") is an electronic record in the form of an electronic contract formed under information technology act, 2000 and rules made there under and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic documents / records in various statutes as amended by the information technology act, 2000. These terms of sale not require any physical, electronic or digital signature.
These terms of sale is a legally binding document between buyer and seller where the seller has made the offer to sell the products by listing the same on the website and buyer has accepted such offer of the seller by agreeing to buy the product so offered on the website. These terms of sale will be effective and binding on the seller upon seller's advertising, exhibiting and creating a listing of the product on the website, and shall be effective and binding on the buyer upon buyer agreeing to purchase the products so listed by the seller. In these terms of sale, a user (whether guest user or registered user) who purchase various design of tiles (as defined below) from the seller on the website located at the url www.tilesconcept.com (the website) is referred to as "buyer" and the seller is referred to as an individual or any legal entity who purchase design of tiles from the buyer through the website (referred to as "seller"). These terms of sale describe, inter alia, the terms of offer for sale/sale, acceptance of offer for sale by buyer and the purchase of design of buyer ("products") through the website from the seller. These terms of sale also contains certain statements and disclaimers made by seller. Sometimes both buyer and seller are collectively referred to as "you" with its grammatical variations and cognate expressions.
Offer and acceptance of the product
- The seller hereby makes an offer to sell the products listed by seller on the website and the buyer upon agreeing to purchase the products so listed by the seller hereby accepts such offer to sell by the seller. Accordingly, the contract for sale of the product is be a bipartite contract between buyer and the seller. The buyer understands and agrees that the offer for sale of the product by the seller is not an absolute or an un-conditional offer. Such offer to sale by the seller is subject to repudiation by the seller at any time before the delivery of the product to the buyer and without any obligation to assign or provide any reason for such repudiation and without any consent from the buyer and without any liability or any obligation towards the buyer.
- All offer of sale of design (hereinafter referred as “product”) are governed by the description and specifications of the product, terms of warranties provided by the respective manufacturer/sellers/brand owners (as applicable) in addition to these terms of sale. The availability of the product under the offer to sell is subject to change without notice prior to the purchase of the product by the buyer. If buyer's order is so cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the buyer either to the bank account provided by the buyer for such reversal, or to the payment instrument of the buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the buyer.
- With respect to the sale of product by seller to the buyer, the seller hereby represents and warrants to the buyer that: Seller has the right to sell the products to the buyer on or through the website; Buyer shall have and enjoy quiet possession of the products; Products shall be free from any charge or encumbrance in favour of third party; Buyer shall be entitled to all the warranties and other collaterals applicable to the product or as generally made available by the manufacturer or seller of the product; Product shall meet the description and specifications as provided on the website.
- The selling price of the product is subject to change without notice prior to the purchase of the product by the buyer. The selling price is provided on the website on 'as is' basis as provided by the seller. Due to technical reasons there may be errors in selling price which may be corrected by the seller at any time and any acceptance of offer of sale by the buyer of the products subject to such faulty selling price shall, subject to discretion of the seller, not be a valid acceptance and such transaction can be avoided by the seller.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT/GST unless stated otherwise.
Return policy for products
- This is surface design and once buyer download it than after firm is not liable to return any amount.
- These terms of sale shall be governed in accordance with the laws of india without reference to conflict of laws principles. You acknowledge that these terms of sale are solely for your benefit. It is not for the benefit of any other person, except for your successors and permitted assigns. In case of dispute it shall be in the court of ahmedabad.
Disclaimer by Krackerjack infotech
- Krackerjack infotech's role is that of an intermediary in the form of an online marketplace and is limited to managing the website to enable seller to exhibit, advertise, display, make available and offer to sell the products and to enable buyer to purchase the products so offered, and other incidental services to facilitate the transactions between sellers and the buyers. Accordingly, the contract for sale of any of the products shall be a bipartite contract between seller and the buyer. At no time shall Krackerjack infotech have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract nor shall Krackerjack infotech hold any title in the products. The title in the products and other rights and interest in the products shall directly pass to the buyer from the seller.
- These terms of sale shall not amend or modify any agreements, contracts, terms or policies between the buyer or seller on one hand and Krackerjack infotech on the other hand.